Product added to cart
Exhibition Hanging Banners
£480.00 + VAT
The frame is made from high-quality aluminum designed with easy push pin mechanism, and assembly takes less than ten minutes. Simply connect the numbered poles, slide the 250g sublimation printed tension fabric material over the frame, then close the zipper along the base of the material for a perfect fit. The banner comes with eyelet hooks, tee junctions and hanging wire as standard.
- High quality sublimation printing
- Strong tubular aluminium frame
- Fast click together frame mechanism (no tools required)
- Durable 250g sublimation printed polyester graphics
- Square, triangular, circular or rectangle shapes
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Machine washable fabric
The stretch fabric hanging banner gives extremely high impact coverage with sleek and seamless looks. Great cost-effective solution to stand out from the crowd. Hanging Banners are ideal for indoor signage and exhibition events. Constructed from 250g tension fabric with unlimited full-colour printing, with tubular lightweight aluminum framework and easy push pin connecters. The custom heavy-duty polyester fabric is pulled taut around the framework making the unit extremely ridged.
The fabric display comes in single or double sided print options using dye sublimation printing technique, ensuring a long lasting and high-quality finish. The framework comes with eyelet bolts that securely screw into the aluminium frame. The hanging banner can then be installed using various hanging fixings, such as a suspended ceiling wire, hooks or other fixing options.
All standard banners can be purchased from our buy now link on this page. You can download artwork templates from the tab below. We also can make custom sizes and shapes on request. If you require any help with artwork layout, please contact our sales team on 0117 963 1668 or email [email protected].
Exhibition Hanging Banners: How to Make Your Display Stand Out
Exhibitions are a great way to showcase your business, products or services to potential customers. However, with so many companies vying for attention, it can be difficult to stand out from the crowd. One effective way to grab the attention of visitors is through the use of exhibition hanging banners. In this blog post, we will explore the benefits of using hanging banners and provide tips on how to make your display stand out.
What are Exhibition Hanging Banners?Exhibition hanging banners are large, vertical banners that are suspended from the ceiling of an exhibition hall. They are a great way to grab attention from a distance and can be seen by visitors from all areas of the exhibition hall. Hanging banners are typically made from lightweight materials such as PVC, fabric or mesh, making them easy to install and transport.
Benefits of Using Exhibition Hanging Banners
- Visibility: As mentioned earlier, hanging banners are highly visible from a distance. This makes them a great way to attract attention and stand out from the crowd.
- Cost-effective: Hanging banners are a cost-effective way to promote your business at an exhibition. They are relatively cheap to produce and can be reused for future events.
- Customizable: Hanging banners can be customized to suit your brand, message and style. You can choose the size, shape, colour and design of your banner to make it stand out and reflect your brand identity.
- Keep it simple: Your banner should be easy to read and understand. Keep the message simple and use bold, clear text that can be read from a distance.
- Use high-quality images: If you are including images on your banner, make sure they are high-quality and relevant to your message.
- Include your logo: Your logo is an important part of your brand identity. Make sure it is prominently displayed on your banner.
- Choose the right size: The size of your banner will depend on the size of the exhibition hall and the location of your stand. Make sure you choose the right size to ensure maximum visibility.
- Use contrasting colours: Choose colours that contrast with each other to make your banner stand out. Avoid using too many colours as this can make your banner look cluttered.
Tips for Creating Effective Exhibition Hanging Banners
In conclusion, exhibition hanging banners are an effective way to attract attention to your business at an exhibition. By following these tips and creating a banner that is simple, eye-catching and reflective of your brand, you can create a display that stands out and grabs the attention of visitors.
|Show this message instead of "From: 0.00"
|L243.84cm x H106.68cm
|L304.8cm x H121.92cm
|L365.76c x H121.92cm
|L457.2cm x H121.92cm
|L609.6c x H121.92cm
|L182.88cm x H91.44cm
|L243.84c x H106.68cm
|L304.8cm x H121.92cm
|L365.76cm x W48 121.92cm
|L457.2cm x H121.92cm
|L609.6cm x H121.92cm
|L304.8cm x H106.68cm
|L426.72cm x H106.68cm
|L487.68cm x H121.92cm
|L609.6cm x W304.8cm x H121.9cm
|L1005.8cm x W609.6cm x H152cm
It is highly recommended that you use a vector program such as Adobe Illustrator to setup artwork. This ensures that the designer can view layers and guildelines within the templates for proper artwork placement. If you require help in setting up artwork on template please email [email protected] to complete order!
|Hanging Banners Templates
We are pleased to offer a Priority Production Service. Our standard lead time for hanging banners is 8-10 days. If you require your order to be manufactured and dispatched within 7 days, please call our Sales Team on 0117 963 1668 to see what we can offer. Lead times are from the point of artwork sign off. To ensure your order is progressed as quickly as possible, please select and purchase through the Buy Now option and either download the templates or contact our Sales Team immediately and we can begin working on a design.
Below are setup guides for each style of hanging banner. If your style banner is not listed please email [email protected] for instructions.
Installation Guide: All Hanging Banners are supplied with industry leading Kwik-Loc Self Locking Cable Joiners. Download the datasheet here.
- Cut wire to desired length for the drop required.
- Pass one end of the wire through the zip-clip in the direction of the arrow on the Zip-Clip Rize body and draw through enough wire to go around your fixing point.
- Pass the wire end back through the zip-clip leaving at least 15cm of free wire protruding.
- Always confirm engagement of the zip-clip on the wire by pushing the pin in the opposite direction to the arrows indicated.
- Zip Clips can be easily released and re-used by pulling back the levers.
Please outline your requirements in terms of size, colour, upgrades, quantity and design and we'll aim to get back to you within a few hours.
We offer a FREE mock up service to show you exactly how your branded Hanging Banners could look so upload your logos and we'll create a mock up as quickly as possible!