Product added to cart
Terms and Conditions
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Format of the Contract
These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by Instant Promotion (UK) Ltd. The website is governed by the following terms and conditions; they do not affect your statutory rights. Any order placed by you for goods advertised on our website is an offer by you to purchase the goods selected in your order. No contract exists between you and us for the sale of any goods until we have received your order and accepted it (which we may do at our discretion).
We will send you an order acknowledgement shortly after you place your order, notifying you that we have received your order. This acknowledgement is not notification that we have accepted your order, and is subject to our acceptance. The contract is subject to your right of cancellation. We have the right to terminate the contract if the price of the contract is not received from you in cleared funds. We may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
How to Order from our Website
You can order from our website quickly and securely 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
To place an order on our website find the products you are interested in using the menus on each page or our search facility and then click the link marked 'Buy Now'. This will place the product you want into an online shopping basket. Once you have added all of the products you want to your shopping basket click the button marked 'Place Order' to continue.
To pay by credit or debit card you will then be transferred to a secure web page where you can safely enter your card payment details.
Once you have entered and checked your payment details, click 'Process Order' to confirm your order. After you have done this your order number will be shown on screen and we will send you an e-mail with further information on your order including information on how to track your order progress on our website. If you have any questions regarding placing an order on our website, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Returns & Replacements
If any goods received are either defective or unsatisfactory, we ask that you notify us by email or in writing within 7 days and return them to us unused within 21 days. We would ask that you indicate your preference for a replacement or full refund. This commitment in no way impacts on your statutory rights.
We are committed to your right to privacy when you use our website. We collect information from you to enable us to process any orders you may wish to make. We also collect information to help us personalise your visit to our website. Information on how we handle your personal information is shown below:
Information we may collect and how we use it
When you choose to register or place an order through the website we collect your name, address, delivery address, telephone number and e-mail address in order for us to be able to properly process your current or future orders.
When you place an order through our website we will pass your name and address details on to our courier company to enable them to delivery your order to you.
If you choose to pay for an order by credit or debit card we will collect your card number, start and expiry details and issue number as applicable in order for us to be able to process your payment.
We monitor information on which pages and products site visitors look at to help us improve the design of our website and to provide visitors with information which is best suited to their requirements.
We may use information collected to tell you about changes to our web site and/or special offers which we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive this type of information, please let us know by sending an e-mail to [email protected] from the e-mail address which you used to register with our website.
Providing information to Third Parties
We will never share your personal information with third parties, aside from our delivery partners and any other firm required in order to complete the successful processing and delivery of your order.
Terms and Conditions
At Instant Promotion (UK) Ltd we will attempt to ensure that the information available on our web site at any one time is truthful and accurate. However, we assume no duty to update such information and we cannot guarantee that it will be fault-free.
We will do our best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
However, because of the sophisticated technology that is required in updating our e-commerce enabled site Instant Promotion (UK) Ltd cannot accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions. We therefore reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at anytime. For example, very occasionally, this may mean that a price, product or service displayed on our site may be incorrect, and, notwithstanding you may have been sent a confirmatory e-mail, we reserve the right to cancel that contract. Of course this will be without any liability for you.
Customers are advised and are responsible at all times for reading the terms and conditions where applicable.
Instant Promotion (UK) Ltd does not make any warranty that the web site is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
Instant Promotion (UK) Ltd does not accept any liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access the web site, any interruption in the conduct of any transaction or any failure to complete a transaction. All liability, in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars is hereby excluded.
Given the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules including, without limitation, rules about the Internet, data, e-mail, privacy, copyright, and trademark infringement. Additionally, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United kingdom or the country in which you reside.
Third Party Links
Linked websites are not under the control of Instant Promotion (UK) Ltd and Instant Promotion (UK) Ltd is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Instant Promotion (UK) Ltd provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply or constitute an endorsement by Instant Promotion (UK) Ltd of the site.