13 Item(s)

The Instant Promotion Tie Down Kit comprises of 4 x ratchets, 4 x pegs and an easy to transport carry bag, perfect for safe tethering of Instant Awnings and Inflatables. Each ratchet strap includes a cam buckle adjustor and snap hook for attaching to gazebo truss bars or inflatables D rings to ensure stability on all surfaces. The 30cm steel anchoring pegs are best suited to soft ground. The complete kit weighs just 1.5kg and measures 32cm x 11cm in the bag.

£10.00 + VAT

More Info & Buy

The elasticated ball bungee set is ideal for connecting your Spider Dome X1 to our 20kg weight plates, securing the dome safely to the ground.
£10.42 + VAT

More Info & Buy

Our double action hand pump is ideal for use with our Spider Dome Expo for top up valve inflation during use. Also works perfectly in combination with the Coleman Rechargeable QuickPump with our Spider Dome X1 range.
£16.67 + VAT

More Info & Buy

Upgrade your standard tie down kit to our new 4.5m ratchet set for extra strength and stability, which includes four ratchets.
£20.82 + VAT

More Info & Buy

Our 13kg weight plates provide a cost effective option for safely securing your gazebo or Instant Inflatable. Each weight has an easy to carry handle and is specifically moulded so that multiple plates can be stacked on top of each other when required. Dimensions 50mm (h) x 290mm (w) x 260mm (l).

£20.82 + VAT

More Info & Buy

The stylish LED Light Strip offers maximum flexibility and can be easily attached to all Instant Promotion products. The 1.2m strip can be easily positioned where ever lights is needed and packs down into a small carry bag. The complete kit also includes a rechargeable battery pack, touch dimmer and plug. The robust user friendly clips at each end are ideal for attaching to gazebo framework and inflatables D rings.

From:
£45.00 + VAT

More Info & Buy

Ideal for safe and clean set up and take down of all Instant Promotion products, especially our Inflatables range. Completely waterproof, both sizes offer a combination of strength and durability and can be wiped clean.
From:
£25.00 + VAT

More Info & Buy

Each 15kg weight plate is made from cast iron and has a silver powder coated finish. The 15kg plate has been specifically designed for use with gazebos, shaped to maximise contact area with the foot plate and the strapping added to ensure any movement is restricted. Great for increasing stability in windy conditions, and essential if you are using your awning on hard ground where the tie down kit cannot be utilised. Dimensions 85mm (h) x 150mm (w) x 270mm (l).

£25.00 + VAT

More Info & Buy

Coleman® powerful Rechargeable QuickPump™ helps to inflate and deflate quickly and easily with 230V AC and 12V DC chargers. Ideal for Spider Dome X1s where mains and generator power is not available. The Coleman pump will inflate X1 legs to approx. 90% capacity, the remaining 10% of inflation should be completed with an Instant Inflatables Hand Pump.
£29.16 + VAT

More Info & Buy

A unique interlocking weight plate design combining two 10kg pieces - the most secure and easy to handle weight plate on the market. Ideal for use with our 40mm / 50mm gazebos and inflatable Spider Domes. Each weight has an easy to carry handle and is specifically moulded so that multiple plates can be stacked on top of each other when required. Dimensions 40mm (h) x 370mm (w) x 370mm (l).

£39.50 + VAT

More Info & Buy

The 240v mains powered 680w electric pump works perfectly with our sealed air Instant Inflatables. The tube can be disconnected and reattached on either inlet of the pump to inflate or aid deflation. Many of our larger inflatables are designed with two inflation valves so whether it be as a backup, a replacement for an existing pump or to work alongside the one you are already using, this 680W option provides great value for money.

£49.99 + VAT

More Info & Buy

All three external blowers are ideal for powering our large constant air Cube Marquees and Spider Domes. Please refer to the Specification tab on this page for detailed product information. If you are unsure which blower will be most appropriate for your needs please call us to discuss your requirements.

From:
£90.00 + VAT

More Info & Buy

The LED Light Kit is custom made to fit perfectly on any X1, ideal for any low light environment. The lightweight modern design attaches to pre stitched ties on the inside of all X1s using simple clips and adjustable straps. The power lead then fits neatly out of sight between the canopy and chosen leg. All controlled by a wireless hand held dimmer.

From:
£225.00 + VAT

More Info & Buy